0

East or West, India is the Best! (Seriously!!)

This morning, I came across a very interesting quote. And perhaps it could be true!!!

Said Thomas Friedman,

When we were young kids growing up in America, we were told to eat our vegetables at dinner and not leave them. Mothers said, “Think of the starving children in India and finish dinner soon."

And now I tell my children: "Finish your homework soon. Think of the children in India, who would make you starve, if you don't."



At least once in a while, don’t you feel proud to be an Indian?

Today is not 15th August or 2nd October.. India did not win any cricket match and nobody spoke about Pakistan! Yet, I feel very patriotic! Believe me, it’s an amazing feeling!

*Thomas Lauren Friedman is an American journalist. He is an op-ed contributor to The New York Times, who writes on foreign affairs.

0 comments:

Back to Top